Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.1

Group Leader
@jorgelotr apparently she is a sister-in-law? i tried to figure it out and there was no way to really explain in the translations, it was kinda just pushed there

Dex-chan lover
Shouldn't it be fine for MC to rely on her sister? And maybe give us "sisterly moment" chapter. Just maybe.

Wait, isn't her sword too low? I mean it was near her kneecap, her arm had to be very long in order to draw that sword

Dex-chan lover
@AchmodinIVSWE frankly I think so, but not sure. In the WN up to the point that is translated so far, I don't think she has actually shown up that I recall. MC does not spend a lot of time with family.

"She might take me to the hospital if I tell her."

Uhh, yeah. Because you have a disease lol. You should be at a doctor.

Dex-chan lover
@Fushiginiku I know, but sometimes they also confuse those terms with "half-sister", and this supposedly gives enough context for it to most probably be that last one. Even in the case it wasn't, it would be more normal for her to be the stepsister or adopted sister, since it was stated in the WN (the very place things are being messed up) that the family only has three children: a bachelor university student older sister, the high schooler bachelor MC and the little middle schooler [whatever] sister, so fat chance she's an in-law.

Users who are viewing this thread