Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.1 - Coming Out

Dex-chan lover
YAY a new chapter still love this gonna have to re read it again

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick. Btw, “poofession” at pg10.

Damn, open pvp in an mmo? shit game.
That’s the standard on Japanese MMO mangas. That’s why they also have PK issues. Still not sure why a lot of authors stick to such an old system of letting people murder people in broad daylight but i guess they all like roguelikes and Souls games?

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the pick. Btw, “poofession” at pg10.

That’s the standard on Japanese MMO mangas. That’s why they also have PK issues. Still not sure why a lot of authors stick to such an old system of letting people murder people in broad daylight but i guess they all like roguelikes and Souls games?
poofession is correct. the start of this manga had protag shit himself while confessing to his crush, resulting in him wanting to die socially and magically turning into a girl because manga logic (it's a virus in this universe so not actual "magic" but whatevs)

Dex-chan lover
Huh... It's the PvP team battle part now. I vaguely remember reading the novel which was like.... 6-ish years ago? The arc after this I think is the
ball/prom event a castle in the game where Taro receives a gorgeous dress and fancy carriage from Misora. Other players could only buy cheap or regular carriages. Taro also pretends to be an NPC too.

Aggregator gang
The
Damn, open pvp in an mmo? shit game.
There's this mmo I used to play back in early 2010s. There are servers called war server. It essentially free for all. Even inside safe zone you'll get attack. Instead of requesting duel, they'll just attack you nonchalantly.

The servers were put way below the list. From server 18 to 24. If my memory serves me correctly though.

Supporter
Thanks for picking this up. I was looking forward to seeing what happens to the MC in the RL.

Contributor
You have Hyakki Yakou on page 5 (correct) but then Hyakki Ikou on page 14 (incorrect), and on page 17 it should be “I’ve never seen this before”.

And just a general question: why split chapters using web quality raws this late in the day? The tankoubon for volume 4 came out 3 years ago now.

Dex-chan lover
A lot of the older games were like that, UO was originally open PVP until people complained and they had to make a separate PvE-only realm.
Eh, I remember Runescape when the wilderness was a PvP zone where everyone had to risk their stuff at one point to beat a couple of story quests.

It was honestly great, and when they changed it to optional, it kind of lost the excitement I once had while trying to sneak around (because I was not one of those strong players).

To clarify, they're probably in a PvP zone, and those can be fun even to people who dislike PvP if done well.

Now, whether they're done well in this game, I couldn't tell you.

Users who are viewing this thread