Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu.

I like how we can look forward to entire chapters explaining how a n00b grinds alchemy recipes, said no one ever. I tried to read the novel but I got super bored scrolling past pages of over explained alchemy recipes. I'll probably drop this the moment I see an entire chapter explaining an inane alchemy recipe. I never made it far enough to read the part where it was supposed to git gud because the over explained enthusiasm for the "trash" alchemy skill killed my desire to live. Let's man'splain alchemy and call it trash because apparently 12 year olds are too ADHD to play a production class. I'm now going to show off how OP I am by picking some basic herbs, combine them with low level drops, discover basic healing pots and basically act like I'm some kind of genius for doing it.

If you found my last paragraph repetitive and annoying, it's because I wrote it in a way to make others feel the pain I felt reading the shitty novel.

If you've read Only Sense Online, you've read 99% of the content of what happened in the MMO part of the story. Congrats, now you can drop this shit story because the only unique thing was the protagonist's shit'fession.

Dex-chan lover
@Someone777
OSO is utter crap because MC is male in RL and acts gay in game. Also OSO author hates PK. What a shitty author lul.
In "Bishoujo ni Natta" I already hate the disgusting NPC. You can see it in the russian scanlation. Why the fuck do authors join this bandwagon? I'd like to punch them so hard.

Supporter
see "earn 3 time the skill point per level"
Drop the manga

And well more just shitting on all the player base (because yeah imagin grinding hours and hours, becoming one of the best, and being totaly overpower by someone that combine herbe lol)
it's also shitting on the MMO and game community, IRL we already got a LOT of people datamine some random game just by curiosity and posting it on the internet
So you can imaging that a fucking VRMMO people will try everything they can to see the limit, and well a lot of people enjoy crafting IRL but even if in the manga world their are less than 0.1% we still talking about a MMO player base, it's quite BIG

TLDR another author that try to wright about MMO but never play one or interact whit any gaming community
and he probably did not read that much manga because it's already been done multiple time and he it seams he did learn nothing from the other manga

Dex-chan lover
MC be like "fucking normies, reeeeeeeeeeee...!!!!"
H17.jpg

@gothicshark

Yah, it is highly possible, unless Japan has it's own 4chan, because this guy follows the concept "doesn't matter if they re cute" to the "Channer" degree

well.. there's 2ch... 2chan.... and well.. you do know what 4chan was based off of right.....

GENDER BENDER BUT FKING DO VRMMO
THE VRMMO DEVICE JUST LIKE THAT LIKE WTF HOW TF IT CAN WORRKKMMM
ALCHEMY SKILL = TRASH MAINSTREAM DUDE
HMMMMMMMMM
HOPING FOR GOOD THING BUT I CAN TELL HOW THE STORY WILL WENT TO
sorry drop this one

I really, really hate the trope of hiding the main character's face when they are one sex and only showing it once they've swapped sexes. It's so stupid.

man a lot of people shitting on this manga lol. relax buds let me enjoy my trash manga, don't make me feel like shit for enjoying this

How about not dropping sh#t comments and leaving? We did not force you to read it, you did, so deal with it. I honestly thought it was very good.

ooo this seems interesting. theres only a few chapters but I'll be eagerly waiting for your updates! :)
-from a fan who enjoys this manga :))
p.s i think the main character is very cute ^-^

I'm not gonna kink-shame the scat fetish but man it does not leave a good first impression

Was reading the novel version of this a few years ago, loved it, I need more translated eeeeeeee

Users who are viewing this thread