Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu.

Group Leader
i found this awhile ago and read it all (all the translated chapters i mean). i got hooked but was disappointed to see that there were no other chapters. i really want to read more but ive waited quite abit and nothing new has come out. i think it may be abandoned though im not sure. anyway ive got a bit impatient so ive decided i might have a go at translating it. ive never really tried doing this and dont really know how publishing on this site works. i dont even know if im allowed to do this or not but im doing it anyways cause why not? the worst that could happen is that im the only one who could read the chapters. anyways heres what it looks like (the first page of chapter 4.2.)
XcCDZj3
it seems like im a idiot who cant post a simple image lol

Dex-chan lover
@KenjiR17 funnily enough it was already uploaded a couple hours before you made your comment, but it's most likely in the approval process right now, so it's an "Unavailable chapter" which "Unavailable chapters" are hidden by default, they can be set to shown on the settings page, it's meant for tracking purposes

Group Leader
@KenjiR17 i look to seeing how they look on the site too! thanks.
@Elizviel you're welcome. we've all been waiting a little too long. the original guys hadnt translated anything at all since the last chapter (they did upload a chapter to another manga on the same day i made the comment though. i wonder if they're going to continue translating this.)
@ajddavid452 huh, didnt know that. i'll be sure to turn that on. tell me what you think of the translation cause im not really sure of what the is quality so far.

btw i dont know a single bit of japanese so if you want to know how the f i translated the chapter ill leave an explanation here:

i used a feature only on the google translate app that lets you translate languages
by scanning it with the camera. i used the two modes instant and scan (mostly
scan cause its more accurate and really doesnt work well with verticle writings.).
anything that was a bit off but i got the jist of i just substitued with something that
worked or fixed the grammer/arranging of the words.
sometimes i had to use a feature where you draw the characters to translate it
because the font was either way to different from the ones in it's photobank or
it was just to damn small to even make out with a camera (it was even hard to
out the characters with my face up against the screen.)

there were some cases like page 6 where i couldnt for the life of me get a translation. the unknown item in the ui came up with: No shit, exclusive [narufu N, Tsubame, kaorufun, kaoru

Dex-chan lover
@ImNotFine44 the translation is pretty good, well mostly the grammar part and it mostly making sense, I don't speak japanese either so I don't know of it's accuracy, but it's alright

Enjoying this so far. I just wish it updated/was scanlated more frequently.

i feel like this is another Only Sense Online style story where the MC starts off with supposedly really bad skills but overtime they discover stupidly strong uses for their "trash" skills... not to mention the gender bent MC

Well can't complain but after she/he meet his friend
it will be long normal fantasy game

Just read the description and I gotta ask, how many tropes can you fit into one manga? Will still read it though.

Not only a minute later and after reading the first few pages of the first chapter, I am already planning to drop this manga for the sole reason of "how could you fuck up that bad?"

Users who are viewing this thread