Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 9

HELLO TL HERE, I noticed a few errors in the chapters with some words sounding weird and/or needed better wording. I promise to bring better TL next time though since I used MTL and still lacked experience in tl-ing jp-english, please cut me some slack 😅🙏

I honestly got my brain fried after seeing the succubus

Dex-chan lover
I need eye bleach after reading this chapter because I was hoping & following that world's standards (where monsters would look cute/adorable to the readers are seen as hideous creatures to the people that live there) that it would be a sexy demon waifu. Instead I got trauma & now I wish they censored her. God damn it but at least I assume she won't live for another few chapters. Also thank you Towa for going the harem route & sorry that it required you to experience trauma. Thanks for the translations.

I need eye bleach after reading this chapter because I was hoping & following that world's standards (where monsters would look cute/adorable to the readers are seen as hideous creatures to the people that live there) that it would be a sexy demon waifu. Instead I got trauma & now I wish they censored her. God damn it but at least I assume she won't live for another few chapters. Also thank you Towa for going the harem route & sorry that it required you to experience trauma. Thanks for the translations.
The good thing about this chapter was the mc not being a hesitant if a mess, he knows they like him and mc likes them too so he immediately bite

Dex-chan lover
giphy.webp

Dex-chan lover
Mad respect for the author for having that one girl make sure there weren’t going to be any misunderstandings from the elf girl when she started breaking down and crying and not clearly answering the mc first. That type of misunderstanding happens way too often it’s annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread