Bite Into Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Fireworks Festival

Dex-chan lover
@Tomoshibi well for that one missing page in this chapter that i linked in my previous comment, you can either go to the official raw site linked in the main page, and buy/rent the chapter there (chapter 6 part 3, as how it is in the site), or download the official mobile app and rent the chapter with the free points the app give you, but with potato quality lol

I just saw the missing page. Mother fucking god. That when from 0 to 1000000000 in a milisecond. We knew something happened but that was too much and way to out of nowhere to feel confortable.

(I think it's a bit too real, in the sense that's not so rare to meet people with really fuckup traumas and you press the bottons without knowing making the situation really shitty for everyone involved, and complicated once the cat is out of the bag. It's a real relationship, where our MC and our Pedo teacher have to learn and overcome)

t28

Dex-chan lover
So is she really a vampire or is this “I stay at home, don’t go out in the day and drink a bit of blood to play the part” thing a result of her trauma?

@Tomoshibi Errr, thanks for the release but the lower half of page 8 looks like it's been completely corrupted/blanked out. Any chance to fix that? 😒

@Tomoshibi I've done that, along with trying to view it as a single page but I still get the same distortions. Are you sure you're not missing the last half of that page 8? It's got like a pokadot stripe, then a Vanilla bar, and then finished off with a gray stripe that makes up the lower half of the page. Here's a seperate link with the image again, are you certain you can't see anything wrong with it? https://mangadex.org/data-saver/6f487fd84f29f6fb01543b711652e888/8-65b2a4333d98f5d2e34c86580621fdc4fe3a09e57c644e0291bde9f86823bff0.jpg

EDIT: Okay, I think I see what the problem is. I switched back from datasaver to Original image and that seemed to fix the distortion. You can compare with the link I just posted above since it seems to be from the compressed data saver version. Very strange though, any idea why that was? 😮

This fucking makes me sad..... I have a female friend who was once almost got raped.... And because of her trauma if she gets touched inappropriately she instantly freezes up like she's paralyzed..... One time when we were going out of a movie theater, she got groped by a stranger and she just suddenly took hold of my arm and grab it with her strongest grip. I looked at her as if she was inpain(I thought it was period cramps) but Idk what happened.... Took me a few minutes to grasp the situation because she was in a state of shock to talk and I was stupid. at that point I was too late on finding who the asshole pervert was.

Well in another note hopefully she's happy now with her girlfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread