Midara na Kimi ni Kamaretai

Dex-chan lover
The tags and cover of this manga are very misleading.
Smut? Sexual violence? Where?
Ecchi? Even that would be debateable.

rwf

Why so many titles get "sexual violence" tag lately? This case she just lick cut on his finger blushing heavy same time....

@rwf they end up having sex so the tags are correct

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Power Uploader
seriously guys, are you hoping for sex scene and sexual violence every chapter??
this is not the kind of manga that will satisfy your pp like doujin in Holy Land

oh nice somebody finally picked it up again, I've vaguely remembered the last few chapters,
but it was a good ending

rwf

@Kaneshiro
they end up having sex so the tags are correct

How mild sex have to be, to avoid "sexual violence" tag?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I'm assuming raw chapters probably have some sexual assault in them this is a completed manga after all hopefully its not distasteful since I'm enjoying the manga so far

Dex-chan lover
about the sexual violence tag
is because the fmc was raped, as you will see in a short flashback in chapter 6, and then show up again later as another short flashback, well forget about this, the page that show that is missing, so yeah lol, you can find it if you check the raws in the manga-park app or in a chinese scans site
edited the spoiler a bit

Dex-chan lover
@tseng thanks. makes this whole thing highly questionable. but as long as it's being kept brief and what follows is of a more vanilla-ish nature, i'll probably stick with this.

I read the entire thing and the middle part isn't as good. Overall the romance is okay since they're cute together, but since most of the story is about the FMC's backstory, it's not fluffy.

How about the ecchi? Mediocre imo. It ramps up in the early chapters and doesn't pick up until the last chapters which are free to read on the raw source link.

I like the MC and FMC and so I'm really not ready to read the inevitable tragic backstory of the FMC man.

Users who are viewing this thread