Bite Maker ~Ousama no Omega~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 3

My standards might be on the floor after reading a lot of smut but vaguely surprised that an erection was shown onscreen and nothing non-con happened.

Ahhh scanned the raws, loving the translations! Thanks for the update! <3

Ahhh I don’t rlly like Nobunaga, he’s too forceful and egotistical. Not to mention he consider women as only baby making machines :/ hopefully he gets some character development and learns some humility,
Hideyoshi looks like a much better guy compared to Nobunaga, hoping this isn’t another case of Second Male Lead syndrome 😭

Haha Nobunaga isn’t too far gone. There’s still hope for him yet. Personally I’m hoping for a true reverse harem ending....but given the really obvious cliche shoujo elements (even down to the art style...) this is just gonna be a case of Fist Dude Get the Girl No Matter What. Sighhh.

@Nepenthe Are true reverse harems a thing in Omegaverse? The idea of an omega having more than one alpha (or vice versa) seems contrary to the whole mechanic of an alpha and an omega being meant only for one another; I'd love to see how that works out in a story, but I haven't found anything like that so far.

Ahh, the second male lead syndrome is kicking in...please continue translating this series! I love it!

Users who are viewing this thread