Bite Marks

Double-page supporter
This is shit. Theres no story or set up or anything. A waste of time. Its just a bunch of pictures. Doesnt even introduce the characters or give them backgrounds.

Contributor
@DANDAN_THE_DANDAN
It's gold or trash depending on the reader.
porquewhy.png

goldentrash.jpg

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a serialized manga, a oneshot nor a doujin, so naturally it doesn't need to have a dramatic story nor do they feel the need to give a concrete plot.

Jesus christ holy fucking hell, you people, if you wanna read a slice-of-life (first hint, slice-of--life, not everyone has tragic dramatic harem shit, why are you pests always present in slice-of-life demanding for some kind of emotional rollercoaster) manga with a forced plot, then see if you're fucking reading a twitter artist's OC fluff RomCom SoL webcomic or not before complaining like the no-brainer degenerate fool you are.

Now get out of this lump of sweet sugar and spread your salt and drown around an ocean somewhere.

@HunLepto

It isn't, but MD is not exactly tolerant as what classifies as 'manga' or not, as long as there's a scanlation.
I'd say it's more close in relation to one-shots as appeals for official publication (with one-shots more story-oriented and submitted to editors), but some are just OCs that they enjoy drawing and world-building out of.

@Winchan what you're saying is almost true, but there is a difference between " doesnt need dramatic story/concrete plot" and having a plot at all. which this one doesnt. gintama is lacking a concrete plot, for example. this, as of now, is just a random jumble of sugary images. which aint a bad thing per say, but it aint a good one neither.
with that out of the way ,im gonna agree with
It's gold or trash depending on the reader.
, completing it with " it also depends on the mood you're in". personally i dislike this kind of stuff, i find it cheap, empty and tasteless. like ordering a burger with fries but i only get the buns with one lettuce leaf and the fries are soggy and unsalted . And im left there, wondering what it could have been if it was complete. but to each their own, if some like them i'm not gonna judge. better this than shield hero

Fed-Kun's army
Although I don't know what happens half of the time in this manga, it's entertaining to read. The art is also nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Aks300

Hmmm... yeah, that's understandable and true... just hopefully people know what they're in for before ranting out unnecessary words.

Fed-Kun's army
CUTE, and my favorite genre: childhood friend romance!
It's also great that none of them is dense and they are fully aware of each other without any drama.
Would it be better with proper dialogue or serialization? Yes, but if the latter happens, they will prob throw at this some stupid rival and I really don't want that.
I just want fluff romance, and this definitely delivers, I can't wait for more, how did I just this today ????

Contributor
@Velsy I understand why some people would dislike this, but I actually find this series(?) really interesting. As you said, they're just a bunch of jumbled, cute pictures, but you can actually derive a story from that. Just like how some people hate reading novels because they don't have pictures and they can't see anything, I believe this to be a similar case, just on the opposite side.

When I see the jumbled pictures, I automatically generate a proper story based on the context, hear conversations which are not in the pictures, and see what's happened before and after, beyond what's drawn, and I find it fun and interesting (could just be my imagination going haywire). Not to mention I love the art and fluff.

Dex-chan lover
he's not gonna knock her up like <some other full colour childhood friend story>...is he?

Honestly not the best love their art style but I need words that grab me and pull me in more talking is needed plz

Users who are viewing this thread