Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - A time for two

Dex-chan lover
@kdramalover28 @quagzlor @Greyhood The issue is probably that both of them consider Haruka to be an entirely different person from Akiha and not just a disorder or a different personality, and that isn't helped by the fact that Haruka's memories are completely distinct from Akiha's. She essentially is a separate individual from her because of this.

At this point, even merging their personalities and memories together feels like the creation of an entirely new human being rather than something that would give both Akiha and Haruka the life they deserve.

Dex-chan lover
Important question, if he fugs Akiha and Haruka comes out is it cheating?

Fed-Kun's army
Well MC is actually not that nice to Akiha there, and that could cause damage.
He's saying to Akiha to not suppress haruka, meaning that she shouldnt resolve her personality disorder,
he didnt explained properly the no-kiss matter even though Akiha was clearly bothered by it and got a bit mad at her
He also gives the impression of having feelings for another girl in front of the girl he likes

ah man, that's sad.
@copperhead I agree, it would have made more sense for him to clear up the misunderstanding as soon as she saw Akiha, but he just didn't say anything for some reason? Idk man, whack chapter but still looking forward to the next one

Fed-Kun's army
@XenonXYZ Yeah MC is a bit frustrating i guess.
I'm really looking forward to next chapters too. Its actually been a while since I last followed a japanese manga into the drama genre.
I was more into webtoons lately. its pretty good and refreshing

Dex-chan lover
@norctune Important question, if he fugs Akiha and Haruka comes out is it cheating?
Quote from volume 6
( ˆ - ˆ);;
”Ah! Since we’re at it, there’s also something that has been bothering me.”
Omochi-san raise her voice before me as if recalling something.
“Right now, Akiha-chan and Haruka-chan switch time is less than 30 minutes, right?”
“...well, yes, it is.”
“Which means, there’s a chance that they switch in middle of the deed, right?”
“...!?”
“Wouldn’t that be, a major thing? When switching, suddenly you found out your body is in the middle of doing that.”
“Indeed. Unless Yano-kun is a fast, there’s no way they could have finished it in such a short time”
“So, what would you do about it? Could it be you can settle with that and just normally had a threeso-“

Users who are viewing this thread