Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Passing feelings

Supporter
Welp, there it is!

I just hope we don't have a damn time-skip which appears to be the trend. If it does, they'll be altogether living as a 1+2.

Dex-chan lover
Well the manga is living up to its name. It's getting bizarre.
Say if Akiha loves MC and Haruka loves someone else then what? (Tho we know that won't happen but let's just assume it)
So two persons in the same body love two different persons. If those love were mutual, Then two boys would share a single body in which are two girls!

It's really bizarre

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this was clearly axed. I have no idea how the author managed to resolve this in one chapter (probably random bs + timeskip), but fuck me either way.

Supporter
here's what i don't get.

wtf is the difference between integration and erasing? because the way they put it, it's similar.

Dex-chan lover
Perhaps, integration means Haruka will hand over her parts of memories and personalities to Akiha before disappearing and it will become part of Akiha. Right now they don't share memories.
While erasing means Haruka goes poof, and Akiha is still going to have many blank spots in her memory where Haruka was behind the wheel...
Wait how many chapters does this manga have?
Well, this was clearly axed. I have no idea how the author managed to resolve this in one chapter (probably random bs + timeskip), but fuck me either way.
Next chapter or two should be the end of volume 1 of the light novel.
So it doesn't resolve the whole problem, and they're still teens who runs to all the wrong direction in life trying to find their way.

The novel is projected to end in volume 7 (if the afterword of volume 6 is right)

Dex-chan lover
How bittersweet will the ending be? Or will we luck out with a happy ending?

Double-page supporter
When you get jealous of yourself...

If they pull off a "Change 123" ending, that'd be win-win, fo' sho'

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm going to need this to end well otherwise I won't sleep well in the foreseable future.

Thank you so much for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I'm going to need this to end well otherwise I won't sleep well in the foreseable future.

Thank you so much for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread