Black Abyss at Dawn

oh great the main character is a cunt, what else should you expect from a manhua protag.

Dex-chan lover
I dont care if its a chinese copy of SL or whatever. I just hope its better than The Blade of Evolution.
If you are gonna copy something, at least do it right.

Arrogant, but powerful dies and reincarnated as an average person and has to work his way back up. Yeah I'm going to read, but that don't mean I'm not going to talk about it. Lol.

why can't the chinese produce actual human characters? one motherfucker basically commits manslaughter and has the balls to keep assaulting the roadkill like the police don't exist in China to fucking torture you for doing shit like that

Dex-chan lover
The art is amazing and the concept of the story is interesting, but the story execution is all over the place like jumping one to another too fast

Oho! the art looks pretty good but the story and plot development isn't that great. Our Chinese Overlords should do better.

Whats with the overwhelming 1 stars? I understand the story might not be the greatest but most of the criticism I've seen is just rascism

Double-page supporter
This has literally got to be the most unlikable MC of any manga/manhwa/web novel/publication of any kind that I've ever encountered. I'm big on reincarnation. I'm big on powering up. I'm a fan of most of the usual wuxia style tropes. I don't even mind an arrogant MC if they have character or some type of redeeming feature. This MC is just garbage, which is honestly disrespectful to garbage because at least garbage was useful at some point.

i’ve only started but im already giving up i don’t wanna sit through multiple chapters of the shittiest mc personality traits ever
at least give him some fucking common sense

Don't listen to the people bitching about the mc's personality, it's actually not bad and he goes through a lot of character development. It's much more refreshing than most japanese protagonists out there

Looking at the image cover reminds me of solo leveling Sung Jin-Woo lol. No, i am not comparing it, just the guy pose is pretty much similar to solo leveling Cover. Now time to read!

it's so fucking generic why because slow pace probably gonna get revenge, gonna be a fucking strong but acting dumb and you what i mean it's fucking Chinese manga

I just realized it now, these stories are all written by teens right? That's why webtoon main characters are teens.

Users who are viewing this thread