Black Clover

I've kind of accepted Spade having devil users, with not having known anything about that place until now. Kinda irked me there were three but whatever. But now the vice captain of the black bulls being a devil user and treated as also oh so poweful AND knowing every single thing....yeah, fuck that noise. Will he also be the "oh im so strong and could have helped you all in every arc win easy so there would be less dead people and less destruction but im so desinterested" type again? This is way too convinient. I'll keep reading since I overall enjoy black clover but this asspulling is kinda too big.

MangaPlus continuing to complain about other people using their scans, even though they themselves are breaching copyright.

Dex-chan lover
@ORAORAORAraki New chapters come out on MangaPlus every week, but only the first three and latest three chapters. To read everything from the start to the latest chapter, try any aggregator.

Pretty great series from chapters 1-143. Lost all interest afterwards. Really upsetting.

@ButterBrotStulle
I get what you are trying to say , but see that lizard captain guy remember nacht but he says his magic was different , so I think he probably got injured once during the border fights and possibly lost his ability as a magic knight , then possibly was wandering around the continent to find a cure and then in spade kingdom he came into contact with demons and got a second chance , but then was possibly asked by julius to keep an eye on spade kingdom movements

or even if he had demon power from way back because of the society perceiving it as taboo he had to love in the shadows , like everyone in the world shuns then why the fuck would you bother to save them when you can keep living peacefully ( there are factions like witch forest after all) , he probably came now just because he owes Yami , so he is just returning the favor

Whot thee pho king hell sorry but y’all should really have all the chapters in English

I'm so disappointed. All I'll say is that imagine if Jiraiya were kept alive though some deus ex machina shit. It takes negates all the feelings the story was carrying.

I was liking it as one of those new age shounen titles, but hot damn, this author really screwed the pooch by not having the balls to stick to their decisions & by adding plots out of thin air.

BC is okay for a shounen, but the story will leave you with wanting more.
It's like why should I keep reading if KEY MOMENTS of the story are being flip-flopped after every other chapter?

I had some high hopes for anything that followed the big 3.

I stopped midway.. mc is still unbereable and made 2 childish and retarded. Nice setting and side chars just the mc being a big 0

It's generally good. Starts a bit derivative (for sure) but then uses the then well developed characters for a well made revenge plot. Definitely shounen and nothing but shounen. Don't read Black Clover if you're not into shounen, or you're expecting something else. It's good shounen with pretty good world-building, but pretty nothing else. Recent chapters are pretty sick though. For those who say that the MC is childish and retarded, all you've done is skim over the action scenes. I don't think you've read it. For a shounen MC, Asta’s pretty decent.

Users who are viewing this thread