Black Clover

Can't believe they made Nacht look like a main villain in the cover when he's the best character in Black Clover so far at least.
Unless he actually is the main villain somehow.

Dex-chan lover
i dropped this series not too long after the first demon, they just cant handle keeping the power capabilities of the cast consistent anymore. things were believable until the rise of a frigging kingdom filled with demons appeared and made all the effort of preventing the first demons escape pointless.
and of course the black bull vice captain has a demon too because why not?
nevermind the stupid amount of plot-holes during that rise of the elves arc, apparently despite spending 500 years scheming to make himself a perfect body and a 5 leafed clover grimoire he was a pathetic pissant compared to this new evil we pulled out of our ass to roll over all the characters we've established as powerful thus far with relative ease. i like alot of the characters but i just couldnt take it anymore

i dropped this series not too long after the first demon, they just cant handle keeping the power capabilities of the cast consistent anymore. things were believable until the rise of a frigging kingdom filled with demons appeared and made all the effort of preventing the first demons escape pointless.
and of course the black bull vice captain has a demon too because why not?
nevermind the stupid amount of plot-holes during that rise of the elves arc, apparently despite spending 500 years scheming to make himself a perfect body and a 5 leafed clover grimoire he was a pathetic pissant compared to this new evil we pulled out of our ass to roll over all the characters we've established as powerful thus far with relative ease. i like alot of the characters but i just couldnt take it anymore

the more someone else's imaginative fantasy story doesn't fit YOUR narrative, the more poorly it's written huh? go write your own manga then or something.

Dex-chan lover
the more someone else's imaginative fantasy story doesn't fit YOUR narrative, the more poorly it's written huh? go write your own manga then or something.
correction: the more someone else's imaginative fantasy story doesn't fit THEIR narrative, the more poorly it's written

i quite liked the manga until they decided to throw out everything they had previously built up too, when they didnt do the stereotype of the rival needing to be talked back to his senses while fighting off internal control by mc while fighting i was absolutely fanboying. i was quite disappointed having to write the above review

Users who are viewing this thread