Black Feather Love Song

so if the female mc kiss the cat it turns to a boy and she turned to a parrot in return???...then how can their love story progress???!!!..if neither one of them can't be human at the same time...?

اللغة العربية: http://gmanga.me/mangas/10846/Black_Feather_Love_Song
русский язык: http://readmanga.me/pesn_liubvi_chernogo_kota

if anybody has permission to upload the arabic and russian translations here, please do so! thanks for reading~

Dex-chan lover
I'm not trying to hasten the scanlators or anything like that, but I need more, more, more!!
I think it has an interesting story and it's so cute. I want to see more of it!

@Lioness94 I'm a one-woman show who handles the entire scanlation process myself 😅 I'll try to get more chapters out soon! this is currently just an unpaid hobby for me, so I'm trying to fit it in my schedule whenever I have free time from school/work.

thanks for holding on, and thanks so much for reading! I'm so glad people are enjoying this series as much as I am~

Dex-chan lover
@euoghert
I truly wasn't trying to hasten you or anything! I think it's amazing that you can translate Chinese at all and I appreciate any chapter you release. Thank you for translating it at all, since you don't get paid for it and I hope you keep up the good work if it doesn't inconvenience your schedule.

Dex-chan lover
?If both cant be human at the same time. We know where this is going?

maxresdefault.jpg

This comic now has an official licensed translation. This meant that I, an unlicensed hobbyist, needed to unfortunately step back from the series. If you want to finish the story, you can check it out on the mobile app WebComics or visit their website, listed under the title "Mystical Feather Love Song". Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread