Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
Actual wholesome vanilla romance!? wildest shit he has written in both mangas

Dex-chan lover
Like the legendary phoenix from ashes (and Sensei's Dick) this gyaru manga rises up again. Thanks for the TL.

Dex-chan lover
Glad to see this one come back again with a translation. Good effort with all of the translating as well as far as I can tell. This manga is ridiculous in all the right ways. Hell, even if you wanted to read the thing officially Irodori's crappy website is down, let alone an awful service even when they are up.

Dex-chan lover
I hope that too, but lets be real, he never gets boners for age appropriate girls, so you and me both are on a failing ship
I honestly believe you are right. Anytime I see this trope, it tends to be the older sister going "ugh, I should have used my chance back then" and they relinquish to the younger one. But who knows? (I am trying to cope lol)

Dex-chan lover
ah, yes. the "if I don't lift this, I'm gay and dumb" motivation technique. very effective. I guess that's the lady version of it.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.
So the secret to passing the exam is to fuck your brains out

Dex-chan lover
It's Irodori's license, so it's their responsibility. Fakku does sell it as a third party, but Irodori licensed, translates, and releases the work.
Tch. Once in a blue moon maybe. I swear it's been over a year since they released the last chapter.

Of course, it was dumb to try to offer a manga like this in a pay-per-chapter format anyway--full volume releases would get more notice.

You're doing great, keep it up! Just a pity the original work seems to have lost its way.

Dex-chan lover
its been a long while since this series has been around but am glad to see it back

am looking forward to seeing more

Users who are viewing this thread