Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no one wants to translate this because it's kinda trash. But thrash like junk food, you know it's bad for you but you just can't stop shoving that shit into you mouth and then dying of a triple bypass 🤣

So even though it's a shitty translation (I've seen worst tbh) THANKS A LoT for the time you spend on it. I mean it, thanks! ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Yeah no one wants to translate this because it's kinda trash. But thrash like junk food, you know it's bad for you but you just can't stop shoving that shit into you mouth and then dying of a triple bypass 🤣

So even though it's a shitty translation (I've seen worst tbh) THANKS A LoT for the time you spend on it. I mean it, thanks! ❤️
In my experience, the understanding of what is "trash" in the animanga community is one of the most soft and safe ones than in other areas of media. Is this the influence of Gigguk with his designation of trash as “love for weak work, for which I am not ashamed”?

Dex-chan lover
In my experience, the understanding of what is "trash" in the animanga community is one of the most soft and safe ones than in other areas of media. Is this the influence of Gigguk with his designation of trash as “love for weak work, for which I am not ashamed”?
Trash, adj. tasteless. synonyms: brassy, cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack ("flimsy or poorly made but deceptively attractive"), glitzy, loud, meretricious ("apparently attractive but having in reality no value or integrity"), tacky, tatty, tawdry, tasteless.

You can love a work that fits any of those designations just fine, and that is where it is "soft and safe" in the anime/manga/LN fields, as otaku are more willing to publically acknowledge their trashy taste in things, because they like those things. Nothing to do with Gigguk; if anything, he's cribbing off of the zeitgeist that already existed.

All this aside: Thanks for the chapter! Few typos here and there, but overall pretty cleanly done; they don't interfere with readability. Also, the faces they are making here... is the author a fan of Reiko The Body Shop, or worked on it, by any chance? It keeps giving me serious Reiko vibes, and that series combined sexiness and horror/extreme gore, so it really wouldn't surprise me, here.

Dex-chan lover
Trash, adj. tasteless. synonyms: brassy, cheap, flash, flashy, garish, gaudy, gimcrack ("flimsy or poorly made but deceptively attractive"), glitzy, loud, meretricious ("apparently attractive but having in reality no value or integrity"), tacky, tatty, tawdry, tasteless.

You can love a work that fits any of those designations just fine, and that is where it is "soft and safe" in the anime/manga/LN fields, as otaku are more willing to publically acknowledge their trashy taste in things, because they like those things. Nothing to do with Gigguk; if anything, he's cribbing off of the zeitgeist that already existed.

All this aside: Thanks for the chapter! Few typos here and there, but overall pretty cleanly done; they don't interfere with readability. Also, the faces they are making here... is the author a fan of Reiko The Body Shop, or worked on it, by any chance? It keeps giving me serious Reiko vibes, and that series combined sexiness and horror/extreme gore, so it really wouldn't surprise me, here.
What I'm saying is that I quite often see people here, in the animanga community, calling something trash just as a self-defense against accusations of "bad taste" or guilty pleasure. Because outside of direct discussion of quality, people are usually very good-natured and positive towards such content. I'm not saying it's wrong and people should stop doing it, just an observation.

There are a ton of shows or manga that I like that can objectively be called bad or questionable. But I usually try to keep quiet about it because I've criticized works I liked many times before and I don't want to seem like the type of people who complain so much that they look more like haters than fans.

Dex-chan lover
from what i remember didnt the older sister mess that up for herself?

its been awhile but thats what i remember that she pretty much played him in school ect and then got feelings later

but a series like this its all about the harem

so all in all its still all good

also best girl at the end looking forward to seeing what she's about to do

Dex-chan lover
She looked like a cute wittle hamster 🐹 stuffing her face on page 11.

Thanks for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread