Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Heave-ho! High Tension!

Dex-chan lover
@Siquall
Serious Thot against Monster Cock, who will win ?
9c9.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Man i want him to keep his job and figure out the deal with his childhood thot, i mean friend, but i also want him to fuck the whole school...

So conflicting.

Doing it with the nurse should be ok tho, plus i bet the rest of the staff is made of gyarus too.

Group Leader
Alright, folks. I need a better source for chapter 7. A very kind person is either too busy (I would bet real-world money this is true) or doesn't get on discord often enough to read my messages. I need to get this project started THIS MONTH. I'm not waiting for the person regardless of how kind and awesome he/she is. I need a better source for chapter 7. The one I have found has too many ads and I'm not going to have my translator go through that mess. So if you manage to find a source of volume 1, please let me know. Far as I know, this manga isn't offered on Japan Kindle but if it is, please talk to me. I would gladly buy it if we can get it that way. I gotta get this thing rolling or it will never get finished.

Also, I am looking for a translator. Please pm me, add me on discord saintguardian#7587, or even email me at tenten201981@gmail.com . I really want to get things going so we can catch up to chapter 13. Fans are waiting and I'm tired of waiting also.

Dex-chan lover
Page 7 top left, that's totally us laughing our ass off at this trashy manga Hahahhahaha

Double-page supporter
Seriously, how can they look alike.. WHEN THEY ALL LOOK ALIKE EXCEPT HAIR STYLE. and maybe body shape... seriously

but yeah.. that "huh" was gold ^_~ poor girls been tamed now.

Users who are viewing this thread