Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Don't be Shy!

Contributor
Did... Did you really delete all the older parts of the chapter to delete the toxic comments and compiled the chapter as new as an excuse...?

Group Leader
I don’t think you should name this chapter as 16.5 m8. Try doing 16.1 and 16.2 for every chapter like us. Like this it doesn’t seem right, but well ty for the chapter anyways

Power Uploader
@pika dude, I put the new redrawed images in it. If I repeat the chapter, the moderators might delete the new chapter. that's why I deleted them and as for the Toxic comments you can still find them in the forum threads. The forum threads are never deleted ( I think )

VIP
thanks for the effort, but i prefer wait #dropout version.

Power Uploader
@MrOGZ this chapter 16.5 consist the half part of the chapter 16, which is 15 Pages. When the author uploads all the part I will compile them again and put it ch 16, though I will not delete 16.5

Power Uploader
First page says "redrawed", last page says "redrawn". Blowin' my mind.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your efforts. While I understand giving constructing criticism, I just don't get why people would whine about free shit. It's not like they paid for it or took any effort for them to get it.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13. Did the band aid move and what i see is what i think im seeing?

Contributor
@Satyam_SSJ10
Ah for that you could have just updated the chapter, you can do that in edit chapter and then just upload the zip again.
Deleting chapter is discouraged since it fcks with the database indexing or something (I remember one of the devs said something about it)

Power Uploader
@Tearsax actually, the author has moved the band-aid, our redrawer has done nothing to it, but since he had to redraw it, he draw it exactly how it should look like.

Dex-chan lover
Did the previous submission of chapter 16 got removed? What happened?

Group Leader
@Satyam_SSJ10 Your explanation for why you called this 16.5 may pass but it will still confused many readers and the system itself. You could've just named it as 16.1 like how other chapters are named and call 16.2 on the other half of the raw or name this 16 and the next one can be 16.5, you naming this 16.5 just screws the system up.

Group Leader
Since he deleted the comments just a reminder this is MTL and you're better off reading the raws.

Users who are viewing this thread