Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 19.3

Dex-chan lover
@boag they only share the same first letter of surname, eg Kurosawa, Kuroi, Kurosaki, they all contain the word black, Kuro, but they are different surnames.

Dex-chan lover
OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THERE'S STILL HOPE! THE SHIP SETS SAIL ONCE AGAIN!

i can't get over the extraordinary art and the ridiculousness of the story xD he really needs to plow the older sister and marry her

Dex-chan lover
Someone inform the translater that we speak English. We don't need clarification on what "CYA" means. 🤨

Also, best girl.

Obviously the one going to win. No legal troubles and just as hot as the other girls, and backstory to back it up. Clear choice.

Reading this for the ecchi, and smut tag also really for hold outrageous it is, but I could do with alot more wholesomeness.

I hope he doesn't end up with the chick who went off and left him then fucked other guys, but at this point there's no stopping it. At least it looks like he'll also get with the impouto so it's not all bad.

Double-page supporter
@fewer
Your ignorance is showing...
It has never once been stated or implies that the imouto is any less of a slut than her older sister. In fact, the only reason she wanted to fuck him was to take his virginity.

The older sister, on the other hand, has been busy taking care of her family ever since her dad ran out on them, so she hasn't had time to fuck anyone since she made her promise with Sadacchi.

You've literally got it backwards.

Dex-chan lover
goddamn the older sister is so fucking superior to the others

@obsidianpassion
well, there IS still the issue of his inability to get erect 1v1

Supporter
@nobaka Very true, if he had any sense ... and by "he" I mean the author, he would have MC bang the nurse and childhood friend. End of story.

I know, these authors need a steady paycheck but their stories fail so hard due to their need to stretch a shortly resolved story line to an over 3 year story.

Dex-chan lover
Bruh ... you BETTER partake of that meal. Also, don't forget the desert ... you know the little sister. But knowing him ... nothing will happen because he will freak out at the little sister being his 'student'. I mean, the guy was made for orgies but refuses. I'm surprised he can think straight when he gets a boner ... where is all the blood coming from, LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread