Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

Group Leader
Alright, folks. I need a better source for chapter 7. A very kind person is either too busy (I would bet real-world money this is true) or doesn't get on discord often enough to read my messages. I need to get this project started THIS MONTH. I'm not waiting for the person regardless of how kind and awesome he/she is. I need a better source for chapter 7. The one I have found has too many ads and I'm not going to have my translator go through that mess. So if you manage to find a source of volume 1, please let me know. Far as I know, this manga isn't offered on Japan Kindle but if it is, please talk to me. I would gladly buy it if we can get it that way. I gotta get this thing rolling or it will never get finished.

Also, I am looking for a translator. Please pm me, add me on discord saintguardian#7587, or even email me at tenten201981@gmail.com . I really want to get things going so we can catch up to chapter 13. Fans are waiting and I'm tired of waiting also.

Group Leader
Good news EVERYONE! As of two days ago, I have managed to get Chapter 7 translated. The bad news is that it will take some time due to the fact of redrawing the pages. I spent a day on one page and I even think it looks horrible. Sadly, it's due to my experience and lack of knowledge about photoshop. Please expect chapter 7 to be released by the end of this month. I will try to do it sooner but don't hold your breath. I have Amai Seikatsu that is my primary project and takes precedence over this one. Thankfully, Amai Seikatsu is very little work compared to this one so I should be on time for the end of the month. As of today, I have done 9 out of 24 pages. If someone wishes to do proofreading and give me feedback, I would welcome the volunteer. Please pm me and I will send the link once I have finished it. Do NOT ask to see it sooner or in bunches. I will take the first two volunteers. Note: You will NOT be paid for this at all. You will be expected to catch my mistakes as you see them (untranslated kanji, improper word usage, etc) and give me suggestions.

Contributor
Say what you like about the manga, but I applaud the new translator's dedication.

Just wanted to say thank you to @saintguardian ! I totally understand your focus on making quality and not quantity.
Good job! 🤗 Also thanks for keeping us readers up to date on everything 😁

Users who are viewing this thread