Black Haze

I hope this comes out of hiatus soon. I quite like it. The earlier art is meh but if you get past that it's pretty good. Story is okay too.

So does this mean that the translations is all caught up to the original? Especially since the author is stuck in a lawsuit limbo...

Group Leader
@alphagudetama Yeah, last I remember they had caught up. Such a pity the raws stopped right when it looked like the past was going to be revealed...

@alphagudetama wdym stuck in a lawsuit limbo?

EDIT: Found this reddit post about the hiatus, apparently the author has had her contract terminated by FOXTOON, and is currently lawyering up with other authors who's contracts have also been terminated, so there will not be updates in the foreseeable future.

Group Leader
Tried to read some Korean news via Google translate. Apparently, it's an issue over the rights and payments made by the publishers on the manuscripts... the artists want their rights but the publisher wants them to return part of the money they "overpaid" since, apparently, the webtoons weren't making enough to pay for the advances the artists received.

Dex-chan lover
Even if the group that was working on this is done for, there's only one chapter untranslated due to that legal trouble so it's not a big deal for this series. Other things they might have been working on could be more of a shame I guess.

I can't wait for the day the hitaus will be removed.... I will sit here crying until then. I really love this story!

People who are reading this in other languages would be really pissed when they reach the last chapter and don’t get an actual end

Users who are viewing this thread