Black Lagoon - Vol. 12 Ch. 107 - L'homme sombre Pt.6

Every time there's a new chapter i need to go back and read the last 4 or 5 to remember what the hell is going on lol

Dex-chan lover
I guess that what you will get if you acting all annoying and assholish in team work. When you become a liability, someone from your team will just decided cut you loose.

Double-page supporter
Holy fuck, now maybe L'auriculaire will spill the beans. But I'm still putting my cash that this arc is about Dutch's past.

Power Uploader
@Abetillo thanks for your opinion, the case is that with upscaling it's easier to typeset, while those original scans are smaller and I need to fit text is smaller bubbles which is a bit problematic sometimes.
Fixed one of girls name: Auriculaire -> Majeure

Did she even shoot at all ?
She has her off days.
Classic black lagoon, hands down one of my favorite manga/anime

Aggregator gang
I love when someone walks in the door, opens their mouth, and the situation goes tits-up in a heartbeat. Fantastic fun action.

Dex-chan lover
...if it's an off day, why the fuck is she at work, lol?

And yesss, I had a feeling Majeure was going to be the dame of the arc. Can't wait to see how her story turns out. Her interactions with Revy at least ought to be hilarious.

@NoTempo From what I've gathered, tall Arabian-looking gal= L' Index, Twintails= Le Majeure, Bob Cut = L' Annulaire, Blondie = L' Auriculaire, African gal= Le Pouce. The one that got left behind and shot by L'Auriculaire was Le Majeure (the one who incidentally had the most beef with the rest).

man this sht make me remember what just happen last night at pub
6 or 7 ppl came in with gun and start talking few sec gun start shooting bom bom bom, thats crazy enough to happen and all i can see just few ppl already death lol

what a night

Users who are viewing this thread