Black Madougushi Guild wo Tsuihousareta Watashi, Oukyuu Majutsushi to shite Hirowareru ~White na Kyuutei de, Shiawase na Shin Seikatsu wo Hajimemasu!…

Dex-chan lover
Her mom looks like a teenage, if I didn’t know it was her mom beforehand I would have thought it was her sister.

This story is very enjoyable. They e done a very good job adapting it so far, I don’t remember it being mentioned that she ate the napkin.

I dunno why, but it feels like it ain't gonna end well.... Maybe it's just me being pessimistic or something.... But still....

Dex-chan lover
They look cute together... But I have a bad feeling about this... As per the usual, probably lots of people will be interested in her... Hah... I just hope Luke is not your normal ML pushover, dense, "I will not confess my feelings till I achieve this almost impossible goal so I can be with her", as the concept may be appealing but it's so anxiety inducing, as she will never know how you trully feel cuz... She's the protagonist, hence, dense as a brick.
But hey, hoping to be wrong, very wrong, and they get together early on this series (I know it's just wishful thinking after what he said on the last chapter, I will probably read the novel or wait for some major spoiler).

They look cute together... But I have a bad feeling about this... As per the usual, probably lots of people will be interested in her... Hah... I just hope Luke is not your normal ML pushover, dense, "I will not confess my feelings till I achieve this almost impossible goal so I can be with her", as the concept may be appealing but it's so anxiety inducing, as she will never know how you trully feel cuz... She's the protagonist, hence, dense as a brick.
But hey, hoping to be wrong, very wrong, and they get together early on this series (I know it's just wishful thinking after what he said on the last chapter, I will probably read the novel or wait for some major spoiler).
Same here, hoping they don't push the harem thing too much really

Dex-chan lover
I dunno why, but it feels like it ain't gonna end well.... Maybe it's just me being pessimistic or something.... But still....
Well... There's the guild master, and the fact that she's been completely stockholm-syndromed into self-effacing stupidity. The whole Black Company thing..
And the reverse harem tag...well... says enough of what we can expect, really.

Dex-chan lover
"I prefer the usual you," is a compliment. Imagine how good you feel about yourself at that moment. He thinks you're normally better than that.

Her mom looks like a teenage, if I didn’t know it was her mom beforehand I would have thought it was her sister.
I was wondering who she was as well before she was identified.

It would've been interesting if she'd worn the "sexy adult woman's" dress to the ball...
Well, it was an interesting outfit. I do like her real dress, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
"I prefer the usual you," is a compliment. Imagine how good you feel about yourself at that moment. He thinks you're normally better than that.

I was wondering who she was as well before she was identified.

Well, it was an interesting outfit. I do like her real dress, though.
I mean if I spent potentially hours putting on makeup to look my best only to be essentially be told "you look better without it" I would be pretty pissed I think.

Dex-chan lover
I mean if I spent potentially hours putting on makeup to look my best only to be essentially be told "you look better without it" I would be pretty pissed I think.
And that's why a lot of men hate offering any kind of opinions about women. They will just twist whatever they say.

Dex-chan lover
In this case it's also a weird thing to say because she looks exactly the same aside from the dress.

Like look at her face on the last page of chapter 3. Now look at her face when she's saying she looks like a completely different person. At most she's got a couple extra eyelashes.

Dex-chan lover
In this case it's also a weird thing to say because she looks exactly the same aside from the dress.

Like look at her face on the last page of chapter 3. Now look at her face when she's saying she looks like a completely different person. At most she's got a couple extra eyelashes.
Given manga has a trope of "i put glasses on and now not even my own parents can identify me" says a lot about how the world of manga works lmao

Dex-chan lover
page 11:
"You should not eat the napkin"
funny throwback to the first meeting with Luke where she's eating grass

Users who are viewing this thread