Black Rose

big fan of what you do! If yall ever need an extra proofer/editor/localizer hit me up. ESPECIALLY if it's gay

Really appreciate the work you've been doing on Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai!! I was wondering, is there any particular reason you don't also upload to dynasty-scans? It's the first place I go to see if any new yuri updates are out lol.

Group Leader
Really appreciate the work you've been doing on Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai!! I was wondering, is there any particular reason you don't also upload to dynasty-scans? It's the first place I go to see if any new yuri updates are out lol.
We tried submitting the first two chapters to dynasty-scans back when we released them but never heard back and never saw them go up there. Since we were still learning the ropes back then it was probably for the best, since we could edit the uploads here when we made mistakes.

I might send another upload request for our backlog when we release the next chapter, but unfortunately I can't promise they'll get picked up

Thanks for your work. I'm really enjoying Warui ga Watashi wa Yuri ja nai and you're doing a great job with it.

May I ask how you obtain such high-quality images? I've searched various Japanese manga websites, but their image quality is not even half as good as yours.

Supporter
Has this manga been dropped? Just a little curious., its my favorite manga ever. Hope all is well and Happy New Year
Sorry, but I’m Not into Yuri

Dex-chan lover
i hope all is well and that you’re still trying to work on watashi wa yuri janai :win:

Supporter
Just checking in to see if this manga has been dropped? I understand if life happens, but maybe just a little info of whats going on. Thanks for all the harfd work

Users who are viewing this thread