Black & White - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Making Up

Dex-chan lover
right now I'm rooting for Satomi to end up with Kayo, since they do have chemistry together and that relationship is a lot healthier than whatever Kayo and Junko's relationship is.

thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
Kayo, just leave the company and so you can get away from that bitch Junko and get together with Satomi. It is clear that you are head over heels for Satomi and she also has some feelings for you and it is only a matter of time before you two end up fucking each other.

Just read the chinease version that have up to chapter 16 and Kayo and Satomi actually Got together! But Junko bitch destroyed it all…

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Junko's the only one who is really off the rails lol. Kayo tried keeping up but as time passes, she's clearly not as interested in the rat race as Junko seems to be (nor as calculating).

At this point, Kayo just wants to chill and Junko is on her own island shouting at the world and she might get left there by herself. Love Sal's stuff. Always interesting and unique dynamics and characters.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Someone, turn off the fans... I feel like shit is about to go down. We wouldn't want it splashing everywhere, right...

Dex-chan lover
So, about all of us that jokingly said that this is essentially a spin-off of that other manga only that the MCs hate fuck each other...

Yeah, I wasn't expecting Kuroda Kayo to be the first one to develop such earnest feelings for any other person. It seems she likes them older (?)

But yeah, Junko... You should have Enoshima as a last name because you about to send us all into despair aren't ya?

Dex-chan lover
Honestly thought she (Kuroda) had feelings for Junko at first (even if kinda messy), but guess that wasn't the case huh ô_o
Well, she was debating with herself a few chapters ago in regards to that. With the apparition of Satomi she just decided to push those worries away.

Junko on the other hand really is a complete sociopath... she didn't even consider the idea of having any feelings. It looks like a physical thing only from her perspective.

Dex-chan lover
Well, she was debating with herself a few chapters ago in regards to that. With the apparition of Satomi she just decided to push those worries away.

Junko on the other hand really is a complete sociopath... she didn't even consider the idea of having any feelings. It looks like a physical thing only from her perspective.
Agreed but I do think Junko has also shown some hints of feelings for Kayo, though. It's just buried underneath her obsessive aspirations and competitiveness.

I do think Kayo was right when she accused Junko of visiting her because she missed her, was jealous or just can't stop thinking of her. I don't think it's a coincidence that she immediately tries to goad Kayo into physical contact again.

Junko just doesn't seem able or doesn't want to express herself that way. She's always assuming there's an angle or a trick around every corner--always defensive. I don't feel like Junko will ever express her feelings outright but some of her actions don't make sense from a purely competitive position.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Agreed but I do think Junko has also shown some hints of feelings for Kayo, though. It's just buried underneath her obsessive aspirations and competitiveness.
yeh there are some feelings there definitely. But instead of acting like emotionally mature adult and deal with them, Junko chose to be an insane bitch.

Hi
Kayo, just leave the company and so you can get away from that bitch Junko and get together with Satomi. It is clear that you are head over heels for Satomi and she also has some feelings for you and it is only a matter of time before you two end up fucking each other.

Just read the chinease version that have up to chapter 16 and they actually Got together! But Junko bitch destroyed it all…[/ISPOILhi,
Hello. Can I kindly ask for the link? Thank you 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread