Black & White - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Making Up

Dex-chan lover
yeh there are some feelings there definitely. But instead of acting like emotionally mature adult and deal with them, Junko chose to be an insane bitch.
Hey, stories about emotionally mature adults are boring - no one here is an emotionally mature adult (I'm betting Satomi has her own skeletons), but it's definitely not boring . . .

Dex-chan lover
Hey, stories about emotionally mature adults are boring - no one here is an emotionally mature adult (I'm betting Satomi has her own skeletons), but it's definitely not boring . . .
true that. Though there's still a certain limit to drama/toxicity that one can tolerate, and Junko's slowly going over that line for me.

Dex-chan lover
true that. Though there's still a certain limit to drama/toxicity that one can tolerate, and Junko's slowly going over that line for me.
Yeah, I'm hoping she'll get a chance to show us all how she's actually a really decent human being with reasons for how she behaves . . . though I do kind of hope she doesn't turn all flowery and sweet, because that /would/ be boring.

I finally finished reading Ayaka x Hiroko (same author, finally finished translation earlier this year - thanks gouma!), and that gives me hope for some kind of reasonable resolution. Also some optimism that the core of Junko's character would stay the same even if she /does/ end up softening up.

At least we shouldn't have to wait a long time to find out - again, thanks gouma!

Dex-chan lover
https://m.manhuagui.com/comic/35423/ this is the link. Just remember its missing the 2 final chapters, so we dont know how it ends yet
...wow.

At first i found the hate sex to be funny and this was going to be a stead way to a happy junko x kayo relationship where they realize theyre obsessed with eachother and fall in love but...

That chapter 16 was so fucked up. It makes me so sad. I feel so bad for Kayo

Dex-chan lover
...wow.

At first i found the hate sex to be funny and this was going to be a stead way to a happy junko x kayo relationship where they realize theyre obsessed with eachother and fall in love but...

That chapter 16 was so fucked up. It makes me so sad. I feel so bad for Kayo
Yeah I am at a point where I hope Junko dies in a painful Way, so Kayo and Satomi can be happy together. Junko deserve nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread