Blade Play

Started out pretty good but, around the time that jester demon showed up and got the afro, the story and structure completely lost any coherence it once had and it's really terrible now.

Group Leader
Wait, wow. This one didn't get a print release from Vol10+? Just kindle? That's weird.

Power Uploader
More translated chapters never. Accept this fact.

Imanity Scans and Occult Scanlations was to lazy to translate more than one chapter that was already translated by YoManga

wait so what's the issue with this series? Did it get cancelled? It seemed pretty popular too me.

Started out pretty good but, around the time that jester demon showed up and got the afro, the story and structure completely lost any coherence it once had and it's really terrible now.
My thoughts exactly. The premise of "isekai'd hero, but he defeats demons by having sex with them" has a lot of potential. The plot mostly makes sense through the point in volume 3 where he "loses" his powers, but by the time the afro comes out, I was well and truly lost. I kept hoping it was just a phase, and that things would get back on track once the author had their fun, but no, it just keeps finding new rails to go off of, right up to the end.

I guess if you like your gag manga smutty with a side of incoherence, you'll probably enjoy it, but an engaging story about an isekai sex hero, this ain't.

Users who are viewing this thread