Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Been super into the novel for this recently, so I'm glad someone picked up the manga!

I've gotta admit, Yuri's avatar turned out better-looking than I imagined. And baldhead's pretty much spot on with my imagination too! I'm excited to see how well this was adapted!

Dex-chan lover
Been super into the novel for this recently, so I'm glad someone picked up the manga!

I've gotta admit, Yuri's avatar turned out better-looking than I imagined. And baldhead's pretty much spot on with my imagination too! I'm excited to see how well this was adapted!
I have ignored the novel after seeing the cover on NU. It looks really trashy based on it. But maybe I should give it a try.

I have ignored the novel after seeing the cover on NU. It looks really trashy based on it. But maybe I should give it a try.
I was ignoring it too, but i caved in after a while and can't believe the enjoyment i felt never leaves

Also i think someone need to put the crossdressing tag, everytime it shows his irl self it also comes with him crossdressing if my memory is correct

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This line killed that man in cold blood.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, A luck, Archer and Summoner build VR character. How many story similar ti this so far.

Thou even, this is a good one too.

Users who are viewing this thread