Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Reunion with ski…

Dex-chan lover
In all honesty, this is the best craftsman shop I've ever seen in a game.
how.png

Dex-chan lover
I have 2 questions, why didnt MC remake his character, if he wants to make the skills/class/luck work keep those the same and make a male avatar with the new one.

2ndly that end joke I saw a mile away. The Q part is wouldn't clothing and accessories have stat/lvl requirments too.

Dex-chan lover
I have 2 questions, why didnt MC remake his character, if he wants to make the skills/class/luck work keep those the same and make a male avatar with the new one.

The protagonist is, as it will be made clear throughout, Used To It on the avatar end, and, on the build end, it will become very clear, very soon, that the protagonist is the most bloody mindedly stubborn I've seen in a long time.

They will make this build work, just to show those assholes who trolled him (and the players that mocked him for falling for it, although that wasn't his fault) that they were wrong, is his mindset. They don't care how. You can already see them being a munchkin. And this is not going to stop.

EDIT: I'm sure that, when we get to the aftermath of the Battle Royale, I'll have more to say about that. And I hope the translation helps make that future discussion easier.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

2ndly that end joke I saw a mile away. The Q part is wouldn't clothing and accessories have stat/lvl requirments too.
They discussed it in the first 2 chapters, which I think was the system creating your appearance based on your real face and the system will mistake him for a girl again if he tried redoing it.

Users who are viewing this thread