Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The decisive bat…

Aggregator gang
You'd think someone would figure out that summoner with max luck could net you a lot of tools but no, only this dunce has done it.
A max luck summoner sounds like some sort of troll build or mule dump char, not the kinda build you'd see going around in the early days with a nebulous meta unless the player is trolling or an idiot.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 2 states that the summoner can't be helped [by other players] if they want to control a monster.
who said anything about helping? Send everyone to the boss and let the summoner(s) deal with the spawns. As long as they’re doing it solo vs the summons there shouldn’t be a problem.

Dex-chan lover
From the first 5 chapters it looks pretty good. The only thing is that once again, NPCs will act way too smart and it will either never be explained or some dumb shit will happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Keep on translating this my friend. I was really thrown off by how stupidly fun this manga is but I'm excited to keep reading

Dex-chan lover
Last I checked, even if you only take on adds, you're still participating in the boss fight.
I think they're presuming that "help" means they have to directly attack the specific mob. It's described vaguely enough that I don't know if it's that, that just being in the same party ruins it, or if it's something inbetween.

Dex-chan lover
To explain what I believe this game's luck is like:

Dice rolling rant incoming:
Increased luck adds + modifiers to chances for everything
Get a 1 on a d20, you still have a +4 modifier
Now add the fact that mc has x3 luck equipped, that's +12 luck, you can never not succeed.

It's absolutely broken and definitely something the devs didn't consider

Dex-chan lover
Even the boss is calling out the bullshit.

If it’s so easy for a summoner to take over a boss summons, then summoner would be sought after when it comes to raid bosses etc.
I thinkthey get around that by saying that its a really small chance of happening.

Dex-chan lover

Now add the fact that mc has x3 luck equipped, that's +12 luck, you can never not succeed.

It's absolutely bullshit when you get down to it.
In that scenario, so long as the roll requires less than a 13 (65%) on the roll, he's guaranteed to always succeed the roll if he's not affected by negative modifiers. And since drops are also luck based....

Dex-chan lover

I believe this is how the luck increasing the percentage of chance is works like...
The percentage chane u got from luck is gradually decreasing, soo things such as 100% luck is "impossible if this game is balanced"
Btw this is how Armor in dota works, there's no such thing like 100% damage reduction based from armor u got
8znqb04hofz11.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
guts repeatedly activating with high luck seems ridiculous considering how the luck stat appears to be working so ar

Dex-chan lover
Considering each lvl only nets u 10 skill points, having 600 luck would be considered abnormal for most players in the lvl 100 range and probably only expected for players around lvl 200~250 who invested heavily into it.

Yuri is presumably still under lvl 10 at this point yet running with endgame proc and crit stats.

Dex-chan lover
Considering each lvl only nets u 10 skill points, having 600 luck would be considered abnormal for most players in the lvl 100 range and probably only expected for players around lvl 200~250 who invested heavily into it.

Yuri is presumably still under lvl 10 at this point yet running with endgame proc and crit stats.

Don't his equips multiply his Luck when at 1hp?

Users who are viewing this thread