Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Now that I've caught up with it, it's about as silly and predictable as I expected. First you just know that his combination of starting choices are going to meld perfectly into what the game throws at him based on the genre and tone of the story.

The moment he gets the bonus damage to melee attacks based on probability as the very first extra skill it just confirms that it's only the first in a long row of skills and items he's going to get that perfectly match his build. And it continues exactly like that.

Some of the super-specific skills that would only ever work for him could sort of have been explained as abilities you only get by performing those specific actions no one would normally do, like throwing your bow, but they appeared as a consequences of a level up, not the action itself. Unless it's by doing that and also defeating the enemy you did it against or something like that that wasn't shown in the manga. Still, it's like Bofuri cranked up to eleven.

But that said, it's still a fun story. I like the art style and the design of the characters. MC has the kind of personality of someone who would actually play like this and commit to it. Baldy's fun for a type of character who's often annoying.

The ghost could go into skirt but still chose to be stepped on. Amen 🙏
Or is it stepped with? Still has a view up, though.

Dex-chan lover
for those who's wondering what pontaro said:
"...but I think, I'm becoming a bigger man!"
Yuri shed a tear like a proud mother she really is. So cute :glee:

Group Leader
The hardest part of any tentacle situation is getting the timing right for a rescue. Too soon and you miss the climax, too late and it's vore...

Users who are viewing this thread