Blade Skill Online: Gomi Shokugyou de Saijaku Bukide Kuso Status no Ore, Itsunomanika "Last Boss" ni Nariagarimasu!

Dex-chan lover
The more i read the Description the more confused i get.

I Hope chapter for It come out some time soon.

Double-page supporter
I've read the novel's translation so far and it's hilarious. This manga absolutely deserves a translation.
The protag's personality is basically as gung-ho as it gets and reading about what's supposed to be a super attractive girl talk about "what it means to be a man" is always fun, with the protagonist being somehow both chivalrous and EXTREMELY petty. Here's what I mean. The novel starts and the first guy he meets, before getting into apparently a fantastic fistfight where the audience applauds, explains to our protag that his build is the considered to be the weakest joke build and he got trolled.
So our petty, alpha male(female) protagonist declares that he's gonna become the top player with this trash build and pay those trolls who fooled him back. So he does. He absolutely annihilates the first event to the point where the devs(which are a bunch of morons) nerfed our protag's build to the point of absolutely gimping him.
And so starts the game of cat and mouse between our protag, finding new, absolutely broken exploits(not cheating) and the devs completely losing their minds trying to course correct without turning their entire fanbase against them for always targeting a single player(don't worry, our protag's unabashed manly(female) charisma makes them rich)
But the absolute best part of the novel are the relationships with the rivals. Have you ever seen Goku and Vegeta/Sasuke and Naruto/Kiryu and Majima and thought to yourself "Yup, those two are gay for each other"? Well, turn that dial up to 11 and turn [Insert favourite character] into a girl and you've got the relationship between our protag and their main rival. Who, by the way is the only person who knows the protag's a dude irl. Hilarity ensues, with "I love you, you bastard" and "If I win, you'll be my slave for day" and dying on top of each other after close, head-to-head match. Also, he turns a bunch of NPCs into characters straight out of Fist of the North Star.
tl;dr: read the previous paragraph at least, it's hilarious. I don't even think I'm doing it justice.

Dex-chan lover
I've read the novel's translation so far and it's hilarious. This manga absolutely deserves a translation.
The protag's personality is basically as gung-ho as it gets and reading about what's supposed to be a super attractive girl talk about "what it means to be a man" is always fun, with the protagonist being somehow both chivalrous and EXTREMELY petty. Here's what I mean. The novel starts and the first guy he meets, before getting into apparently a fantastic fistfight where the audience applauds, explains to our protag that his build is the considered to be the weakest joke build and he got trolled.
So our petty, alpha male(female) protagonist declares that he's gonna become the top player with this trash build and pay those trolls who fooled him back. So he does. He absolutely annihilates the first event to the point where the devs(which are a bunch of morons) nerfed our protag's build to the point of absolutely gimping him.
And so starts the game of cat and mouse between our protag, finding new, absolutely broken exploits(not cheating) and the devs completely losing their minds trying to course correct without turning their entire fanbase against them for always targeting a single player(don't worry, our protag's unabashed manly(female) charisma makes them rich)
But the absolute best part of the novel are the relationships with the rivals. Have you ever seen Goku and Vegeta/Sasuke and Naruto/Kiryu and Majima and thought to yourself "Yup, those two are gay for each other"? Well, turn that dial up to 11 and turn [Insert favourite character] into a girl and you've got the relationship between our protag and their main rival. Who, by the way is the only person who knows the protag's a dude irl. Hilarity ensues, with "I love you, you bastard" and "If I win, you'll be my slave for day" and dying on top of each other after close, head-to-head match. Also, he turns a bunch of NPCs into characters straight out of Fist of the North Star.
tl;dr: read the previous paragraph at least, it's hilarious. I don't even think I'm doing it justice.

well, now i'm interested.
I like genderswap genre, but if there's "girl's love"/yuri (especially if it's the MC main relationship), then that's a big no for me.

Fed-Kun's army
The story is surprisingly great! Those who are specifically looking for the bad parts about it will not enjoy it, saying that it is unoriginal because of BOFURI and what not. If anything, stay for the boobs. I know it's a dude, but as they say, "Looks female enough."

Man how can we be original today.

Make the male character into a female character check

even though you could've easily made the character a female and nothing would've changed except now it's a chick and not a dude

play funsies with male character having female model cause he's feminine looking

Give male character goddess level female model, play off as laughs.

now I'll pretend character is female, cause why not it more or less is with "cheap twist"

So this is the story of a guy who makes a "Lucky Ted" build in an MMO and genderswaps. It's very unoriginal, but it's so unabashedly unoriginal that it somewhat works.

Double-page supporter
I won't be able to translate a chapter this week due to circumstances so don't expect me to upload a chapter this week

Users who are viewing this thread