Blattodea - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - By All Means, Come And Kill Me, Please

The art quality kinda dropped this chapter around, there're some ugly faces or is it me ? I'd even say minor characters are better drawn than the main cast, that's weird.

Dex-chan lover
The art quality kinda dropped this chapter around, there're some ugly faces or is it me ? I'd even say minor characters are better drawn than the main cast, that's weird.
I agree. But anyway, glad to see Scorpion is alive somehow! She's an interesting character to have.

Dex-chan lover
Scorpion never dies. :3 We're associated with revival and reincarnation.

Dex-chan lover
Scorp alive and well while bullet ant is a Zombie. The salt is real. I hope roach can save her or the theory about her being the new ant queen is true.

Glad to see Sasori alive! If only Ginyanma is alive too, she just appears in one chapter and gone, though it would be dumb.

Aggregator gang
of-fucking-course scorpion bitch it didnt die........................................can someone please cut her head??

Dex-chan lover
Still pretty difficult to get used to the art style but I think that's because I was so used to how the original's was.

Can I just say Setsuna was obviously a lot weaker in this manga? Like I know she doesn't have her usual weapons but cmon she looked a lot stronger in the original

Fed-Kun's army
@taetaetr Gin Yama also was in chapter 5 of Arachnid. She was the sniper who was looking at the fight between Kumo and Alice, reporting about it to Suzume Bachi.

Fed-Kun's army
ah, so we have this kind of plot twist right from the start?
Yeah, the drug explanation is nice and all, but she was hung. It doesn't matter if you asphyxiated yourself, you still can't breathe and your blood still can't flow.
Who rescued her? Tajima? Who was dozed when the zombies entered the room?

So what's next, Tajima will make a come back at some point too (not that I would mind, I hoped she would survive)

@lnomsim best not to think about it too deep. honestly knowing the author, i won't be surprised if he bring back suzumebachi and alice mother

Users who are viewing this thread