Blattodea - Vol. 3 Ch. 9 - How Did You Grow to be This Kind of A Girl?

Dex-chan lover
"Hey mom thanks for pretending to commit suicide and making me live with that shitty uncle that tried to rape me. I forgive you of course"

• This
Reactions: GK
Dex-chan lover
@JustReadingShit it was later revealed that the scorpion nurse killed her but seems thqt was another fake death XD, even weirder now bc sh also.faked er death XD.

Dex-chan lover
So the new a**pull is her mother being alive?
You get an as*pull!
You get an a*spull!
You ALL get one! You don't even need to clean them off, because it happens so often that I'm squeaky clean by now!

Wait.. But how? Unless the poison given to her from the school nurse was those poison that temporarily weaken the heartbeat to the point that it can manage to fool the boss that she died....

They can just explain it with insect magic like all the other stuff that happens in this series.

Dex-chan lover
Really, no one stays dead in this series. I am not even surprised anymore.

Dex-chan lover
You don't read Murata Shinya's manga for the story. You read it for the awesome scenes. The story is just icing on the cake.

Dex-chan lover
The Dino nerf gets more real each chapter. She's going to job to lewd roach too when she comes back into the story. My bet is Sasori faked her moms death just like she did her own.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, look, another unpredictable yet unsurprising twist!

Is it like how south park see the Family Guy? The author simply closes their eyes and pull some random pieces of paper with a random idea on them, but they have a special jar with plot twist they have to pull from with each chapter?

I haven't read caterpillar yet, but is it similar?

Users who are viewing this thread