Bleach - Vol. 74 Ch. 686 - Death And Strawberry

@Massmada265

shounen jump were being cunts and made kubo end the manga early apparently he had alot of stuff that he wanted to add but he couldnt because the company forced him to be finished with the ending

Great! Glad I finally finished and got an ending I'm cool with. Kinda surprised they beat Yhwach, for the longest I thought bro was unbeatable. I do have some questions that I wish got fleshed out but hopefully the anime fills in on those things. Like what ever happened to Sajin, did he die after turning into a dog? Who is the Lieutenant to Iba since he is captain now? How did Kira come back to life but never was shown again? Was there a greater purpose for Ichigo & Uryuu father's to step into war rather than delivering the Silver arrowhead? Great manga and I am glad to see all the gang happy

Dex-chan lover
Still wish we could have seen Shuhei's bankai, and Daddy Kurosaki's bankai, too

Dex-chan lover
Came to revisit this again.........
Wacky ride for the years
Not happy with most of the filler arcs in the anime tho

For the dumb fucking people who think bleach ending sucks read this. The way bleach ended was the way kubo wanted it, the reason why it felt lackluster or rushed was because of kubos health. Shonen jump made it end because of kubos health the ending is true to how kubo wanted it. It was not rushed because it was not making money Bleach makes a lot of money, and it’s really popular so saying that it doesn’t make money or isn’t popular is really stupid and ingnorant. Shout out to all the bleach fans who have been holding this great series down for the past 8 years. Can’t wait for the anime!!!

I was really hesitant to pick up bleach because people kept telling me it went completely down the drain, its pacing was terrible, its power scaling was bad and the characters were lackluster. Well I have now officially completed this series and i must say I think it is Fucking brilliant, definitely in my top 10 manga but if I had to nitpick it for flaws I will say the ending is a bit sudden, the plot is slow to get going and Rukia and Ichigo probably should have ended up together in the end, I hate to give Inoue the boot but given that the relationship between those two was the entire focus of the first like, 200 chapters of the story you can't really just pretend that didn't happen.

9/10

Users who are viewing this thread