Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 10 Ch. 80 - Together

Always prefer waiting for your translation since it's higher quality. Thanks for your hard work!

Also I hope finally Sei can actually be happy now, poor kid has had it so bad.

Dex-chan lover
Me to Fukishi rn
droppedthis.jpg

Reading this made me realize what a terrible person I am, props to Fukiishi for being able to care for someone that threw her away. MC is still a schizo and I'm worried she might get hurt, for the love of god, don't let this end like punpun.

Fed-Kun's army
This is a big slap on those people who were doubting fushiki's intentions and comparing her to osabe's psycho mother.

Supporter
Fukiishi is not a nut like Seiko, but she's got some hangups of her own. It's obvious that she's liked Seiichi for a awhile now, but to keep coming back like this is bordering on OCD. I guess I predicted that though; true love and all that, I suppose.

Aggregator gang
Uh excuse me for being paranoid but no matter how happy this makes me I can’t believe anything yet. I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop

Group Leader
Please, let this lil dude enjoy his teenage life along with this cute girl 😭😭😭

Thank god for fukiishi. They abandoned me and I know how it feels so I will not abandon you is such a beatiful trope and I love it so much. Only through kindness and understanding can they actually start somewhat getting better it is so beatiful to see. I hope this becomes a turning point of both of them and they help each other find their path

Users who are viewing this thread