Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 11 Ch. 90 - Watching through Mommy's eyes

I don't really understand the whole beginning dialogue, but I interpret this as the mothers point of view being botched rather than either of the boys actually being that way.

Banned
Boo.

It's not a twist if the person in control of what we can see just draws lies

If this is him changing his memories to absolve his mom of guilt, that's one thing. But if they try and retcon what happened, then this is trash because we've seen him interact with a dozen people and he's never acted like that.
The unreliable narrator done wrong or right?

Fed-Kun's army
This is wild I dunno how to feel about this. The main thing I can't get past is how Sei now believes that he is seeing himself threw his mother's eyes. The him inside his mother(i personally wouldn't put it like that but that's how he phrased it) but it's not. This isn't his actual mother, it's the mother in his mind. Like before he saw her he thought he thought he saw his cousin Shigeru. He seems to be going threw some brutal psychosis that's making him believe he has the ability to see life threw other people's point of view. But unless this manga goes the supernatural route, he simply doesn't. His mother is in custody, she can't be here to tell him how it really was for her, so these revelations threw her eyes don't make any sense. And even so that would just be her truth. Seiko's pov=/=the truth. If Seiichi was really so mentally deranged why didn't she get him help? Why did she let it go on for so long. Also one could argue that this mental depravity could be a result of the brain damage SHE CAUSED she caused when pushed him off a hill when he was little. So did none of that actually happen or what. This has got to be one of the most twisted series I've ever read and I'm not mad at it tbh. I just feels like I'm being gaslight

Users who are viewing this thread