Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 14 Ch. 118 - Resemblance

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 16, 2024
Messages
567
If there's one thing I've learned from a Oshimi Shuzo manga...the first girl is never the main girl
I don't really understand why people keep commenting this. It's really common for people's first loves to not be their everlasting love. Especially considering everything that went down, is it really so surprising Fukiishi spent the past 20 years actually living instead of drifting day to day like Se.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 23, 2024
Messages
578
I don't really understand why people keep commenting this. It's really common for people's first loves to not be their everlasting love. Especially considering everything that went down, is it really so surprising Fukiishi spent the past 20 years actually living instead of drifting day to day like Sei.
Probably because it's a joke
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
8,906
I'm happy, but also so sad... glad she became a great mom of two precious girls, but without Sei as her husband... :fml:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top