I don't really understand why people keep commenting this. It's really common for people's first loves to not be their everlasting love. Especially considering everything that went down, is it really so surprising Fukiishi spent the past 20 years actually living instead of drifting day to day like Se.If there's one thing I've learned from a Oshimi Shuzo manga...the first girl is never the main girl
Probably because it's a jokeI don't really understand why people keep commenting this. It's really common for people's first loves to not be their everlasting love. Especially considering everything that went down, is it really so surprising Fukiishi spent the past 20 years actually living instead of drifting day to day like Sei.
Oh lol. I have a hard time telling when people are joking or being sarcastic.Probably because it's a joke
Not true, there's one exception.If there's one thing I've learned from a Oshimi Shuzo manga...the first girl is never the main girl