Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 4 Ch. 31 - Aroma

Fed-Kun's army
I found what Sei did, very interesting. Because of his mother's manipulation he wants to go back home early instead of spending more time with Fukiishi. But instead of being direct, he tries to use her troubled home life to get her want to leave early. And even tho his plan works, he can't really go threw with it because he realized he wants the same thing as her, to stay with her away from all their troubles forever.

Also her asking him to stroke her hair really struck a cord with me because I know how it feels to long for that kind of Affection. It also makes me feel for Fukiishi even more. We already know she has a bad relationship with her father, and now it's confirmed he is a violent drunk(and im guessing her grandma is pretty passive and neglectful like Sei's dad). Poor Fukiishi probably has been longing for gentleness in her life for so long, but has lacked it until now.

And OMG the ending terrified. His mother is now here what the he'll is she gonna do. Whatever it is it won't be good. Pls don't hurt Fukiishi.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread