Blood on the Tracks - Vol. 9 Ch. 72 - Desire

Fed-Kun's army
My prediction is that he'll confess and sell the mom out. I believe his subconscious was pointing out to him that she was oppressing him.
Also what was the "Screeech" sound effect about?

@relic626 I think that was him hearing a car breaking sharply, and thinking that his mom came to interrupt them.

Dex-chan lover
He's not going to ever be able to function.

Also, I really don't get her motivation for creating this pseudo-incestuous codependent relationship with the son she apparently hates.

I did skip big chunks, of course... I couldn't deal with ALL of this shit.

I'm rereading Happiness, but this is too fucked.

EQ

Aww shit. Well 50% chance he just gives it up but since this is the same persons who wrote Aku no Hana, I’m guessing he wilds out

Yo. If he says he did it ..that would be really stupid. And this kid has been pretty stupid throughout the whole entire series.

Aggregator gang
Just a dude going through puberty with his mentally unstable mother going to jail and with a broken father. Don't worry chap you'll be fine!

Aggregator gang
@Ryomi
Yeah he might already got a mental illness of some form, but don't worry! Nothing but a little wanking will do the trick!

Dex-chan lover
From the best fap of his life after being released from his mother, to the worst day of his life.

Mister this is when you have to gear up and be the father you never were.

Dex-chan lover
why yes, seeing a teen boy masturbate was exactly what I wanted thank you very much

Double-page supporter
i know japanese people like fish a lot but i hope, for the love of god i hope he washed his hands!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
When was the cover changed in the manga page? That is the mom in school uniform right? I wonder if we gonna get something on that.

Users who are viewing this thread