Blood on the Tracks

We focus too much on the crazy mom but in retrospect, Shigeru was also an annoying brat.

Strangely enough while I can't relate to their actions I can relate to their sentiments.

He looked very tattered in this chapter, maybe his mom made him kill the cat?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Always sucks when you find a new manga to read but half the chapters are either taken down or were never uploaded.

I frequently wish Mangadex was the shameless aggregate website Jaimini and friends accuse it of being, just uploading chapters without the consent of the scanlators. I respect that they aren't, but having to read stuff on other sites with SHIT user interfaces and watermarks irritates me to no end.

@layla147 maybe he killed the cat and pushed his cousin, and Seiko is losing her mind over the guilt of what her son is and having to cover for him.

Dex-chan lover
i've reading the Author previous work, Aku no Hana

almost same depressing atmosphere, lowkey powerless mc, bitches, and stupid polices

pretty much same experience for me,
-great uneasiness from early chapters
-more problem , not enough settlement, and ever more problems
-you kinda feel sympathetic for the mc, but also feels a bit disgust toward them
-but you can't simply stop reading, since you want to know what method of suicide the mc would do

i wish this one got a proper resolving ending, not like that manga

What's the release schedule for this like? Just caught up and am wondering when I should look out for more.

Users who are viewing this thread