Blood on the Tracks

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WHAT THE HELL IS THIS.

Never expected to see tits in this manga but I'm not complaining, took long enough but finally it is here.

Ah, finally... mommy tits. Not in the way I'd expected to see it but at least I got to see 'em 🤪

You know a manga is good when it makes you go back and reread from the beginning so you try and decipher what is going on

Hopefully we get an anime seeing that the manga sales are great.(1.25mill)

Source: https://twitter.com/MangaMogura/status/1350334148955627520

You know what? I believe it. That kid hasn't been right in the head from the beginning either.

Dex-chan lover
Damn i thought the exact same thing, that straight up looked like Junji ito's work right there, also I don't really dig where we're going with this plot,
if it all turns out that we have to feel sympathy for the mum in the end because of past trauma or some shit i might drop it, i'll stick around for another 3 or 5 chapters but man i hope that isn't the case ;-;

Dex-chan lover
"It was him all along!" is about the worst direction this story could go

Users who are viewing this thread