Bloom Into You - Vol. 7 Ch. 39 - Within the Light

Double-page supporter
they are both running to meet for some reason...confession incomming, that boy must of got beaten or neglected as a child he has some problems

Dex-chan lover
@TheGoodFella

A pattern of active neglect would produce a different personality. But if his parents treated him as if he were simply a responsibility and no more, then he might turn-out as he has. On the other hand, there may just be a part of his brain with a congenital defect or somesuch.

Dex-chan lover
@Gudetamago

Kusoshop has an amusing motto.

But I don't understand why you're directing your (low) efforts to a series that is being handled more carefully by another group. We'll probably see the other translation in half-a-week or so. Wouldn't it be better to find a series that were worthy but completely neglected by other groups?

Dex-chan lover
@fuyunokikyou

The character doesn't merely say that he hasn't experienced it (which wouldn't be that odd because he's quite young), but that he doesn't have a capacity for it. Such an incapacitation would be a handicap of one sort or of another.

Dex-chan lover
@Robot_Ditto

There are people who claim that being unable to hear is not a handicap either. Incapacitations are not generally moral failings, and people should not be condemned for them as if they were, but incapacitations are handicaps. And an incapacitation that significantly interferes with reproduction through-out the whole course of an organism's life is extraordinary.

Dex-chan lover
Maki's the dose of "realize it already dum dum" medicine that Yuu needed

@JamesHenderson1065

well you are right that it's like being gay, but i also think that being gay is normal

@Oeconomist

will have to respectfully disagree with your statements. i don't think you are well informed on aromantic people. you can look up on it and see how it is not a handicap.

Aggregator gang
You guys are arguing too much about Maki-kun having a problem or not. I just love Maki-kun as a character. It's so nice to have him.

Users who are viewing this thread