Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 41 - The Sea Chart is a Blank Page

This is really nice and realistic. I'm glad Sayaka is taking it well but there's no way she's THAT ok.

Dex-chan lover
@sad_historian Not like she had much of a choice. Of course she is not that ok but she know Touko will be more happy with Yuu so she bear with it because she know Yuu is not a bad person. I think the "Treat her well" mean that if Yuu don't then Sayaka will come get Touko .

Remember the chapter when Yuu said she's Happy and Touko got TrIGgERed? Fck it's so satisfying seeing Yuu saying she's happy without hesitation.

Dex-chan lover
it was a cute ch gonna fully enjoy this last volume

but 1 thing why does this always happen they get together then they start questioning what is love ect like wtf it happens a lot in yuri series

but nonetheless yuri series is still best but just had to bring that up

looking forward to the next ch

THIS SWEETNESS AND LOVEYDOVEY REALLY MAKES ME GRINNING, LITERALLY EVERY EACH PANEL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I think, I've been reading too many vanilla/ pure H mangas... I was thinking they would go to a hotel after the school scene >.<
I'm sill completely satisfied with this chapret, grinning from start to end.

@sad_historian of course she’s not totally okay. She’s hurt. But she accepted that Touko will never be hers, and only she can be happy w/ Yuu. Sayaka said it so in the 2nd novel, she needs time but she still treasures her friendship with Touko so much, plus she’s friends w/ Yuu too and meet very often than she meets Touko. Just Touko and Sayaka’s friendship is stronger to be ruined by confession and rejection. I love these characters so much.

Ohhh... I recognize that cover at Page 31 😈
ESTUVO LIIIIIIIIIIINDO, pero sí, las dudas de yuu son válidas!

Dex-chan lover
It's going to be so sad when Truck-kun shows up next chapter...

So gay... so cute... This chapter is so soft and nice. It's a good comfort after the tension in the last few chapters

Dex-chan lover
now all we need is some spicy drama, sex scene, and then college
just like asagao to kase-san

Double-page supporter
Now....I wonder whats going to happen now...a fiance? School finding out? Kissing photo blackmail? Or ending the manga in a couple of chapters? Or will they just brood over their status of their relationship

Fed-Kun's army
@Beastkun because in Japan, lesbianism is still sort of seen as taboo, while its true that Japan has a very deep history of homosexuality, when the christians came in the 1800s japan went DEEP into following their morals.... because of this even lesbians themselves simply think they are "perverts" and that their love is "perverted" rather then true love, so lesbians tend to question wether what they feel is truely love (what they should have felt towords men) or wether its something different

Users who are viewing this thread