Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 44 - Night and Day

Fed-Kun's army
“So after 40ish chapters, they're finally together. What should we wrote for the next chap—”
Gay scenes.
“…”
Sweet cuddling gay scenes.
“……”
Add bed scene too.
“………”

After reading this chapter, Now i want more Yagakimi
+1 if it's get anime adaptation for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
was everything i wanted from the sleep over

now next ch being the last ch... sucks a little but at the same time its the perfect timing for it to end even though i would love for more story of them together

but anyway looking forward to the final ch

My face is red after reading this ch. Never felt something like this before. I fuking waited 3 years for this moment. So sad that this manga will end in next ch

Dex-chan lover
NOOOO... I don't want this to ever end... cries lilies
At least... it'll end without many loose ends... but... cries more lilies
I just want more of this...
Maybe we could get a few side stories showing them and other characters later on in life, when they're coming out and being open about their relationship, once they've been married, etc. (I'm assuming that they stay together, because relationships that last to the end of a story have plot armor) Maybe a side story or two featuring Sayaka, showing if/how she moves on, and some about Riko and Miyako? I'd like to see some more of Maki too.

Also, @Flippy
Your profile pic is perfect when paired with your comment.

Fed-Kun's army
1.) ARAAAAAIIIIIIIIII!!!! OOU MRYYYYY GRRROOOOODDDDDD!!!!! WUHU!!! WAHA!!! HAYAYYYYYY!!!!!!
2.) This author is amazing very very Amazing! This is not just a sex scene, it's something else and I don't know the right word for it.
3.) As expected, YUU IS TOP and TOUKO IS BOTTOM.
4.) AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
I've got nothing to say but
Captureikyhuihui.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Ahh, this chapter felt SO REWARDING after all the drama and heartache.

Just the two of them being so madly in love with each other. I love it. 🥰

Aggregator gang
@Kanadechan:
2.) This author is amazing very very Amazing! This is not just a sex scene, it's something else and I don't know the right word for it.

I think the term you're looking for is "making love." Because, indeed, this isn't merely a sex scene. This is the culmination of two people's efforts, the meeting of their hearts, minds, and bodies after they have struggled through the fires and emerged stronger together. It is a wholesome and beautiful act of love between them.

@v Sayaka has gotten her own novel series and it is being officially published by Yen Press or Seven Seas.

Users who are viewing this thread