Bloom Into You - Vol. 8 Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
The form “alumni” is a plural; the feminine singular is “alumna”.

Dex-chan lover
I liked how it wound up, no useless filler straight and to the point. It could've continued being strung along like other series by switching to a new 'lead' and romance.
I'm glad it didn't sacrifice it's integrity for the sake of a longer publication.

Dex-chan lover
One of the best parts of this manga was when it advertised it self as Yuu and Touko's story it rarely went and start diving deep into the minds and back story's of other characters especially after their parts or arc were done

Staying with the main characters in the present is something that makes it feel like the story is moving forward and characters are developing

Hellish long backstories/flashbacks of characters especially supporting cast, just steals the growth potential of the characters and plot as well

I'm glad YagaKimi was a collected story and actually managed to end well rather than start falling apart in the name of becoming a long running series

(I haven't been able to find more works by Nio-sensei, so if this was their first work, mad props to them, this is a great first)

Dex-chan lover
>Show ring at the end

Wait....

>Reread chapter
>Yuu's hand (more specifically, the base of left hand ring finger) is hidden all the time
>First time the ring is definitely visible is when Yuu and Touko meet up

WELL PLAYED AUTHOR

Dex-chan lover
I freaking loved following this series, so it is sad to see it go. It was an amazing journey we had with Yuu and Touko. Nakatani is a great author and I hope someday we get another great manga by her. Yuu x Touko forever! <3

Also season 2 would be great, the manga deserves to have it's ending animated. I sincerely hope that it won't be overlooked for a new season simply because it is over.

Dex-chan lover
@LGear: Which would be AFTER the first time the ring is clearly visible when the two meet (page 15-16)

Dex-chan lover
I am happy to see them come together but sad that the series is ended. Why there are so many onion ninjas in my room?

Fed-Kun's army
This is it,there will never be anything as good as this in the yuri genre that's filled with so many mediocre and pedestrian series. This is the peak,it's all downhill from here.

Its so sad. I have been reading this manga for like three years so. I never wanted this manga to end.

Users who are viewing this thread