Bloom Into You

for me this is the best shoujo ai i ever watch
the mixed feeling when read it every chapter not just fluffy but drama itself really good too watch

Probably one of the best shoujo ai but I still can't get over how ridiculous the conflict is.

The lack of self awareness from all the characters and their need to be edgy teens with personality issues is a big yikes.

Typical of romance manga/anime to have so much melodrama.

I like this manga.... not just cute character... it is the best of storyline... and I can feel the soul of each character. I rate of 100 ;)

Soo good.. i love the characters, the story i gotta say isn't the best but i love how its really dark sometimes and the way it evolves.. i wish each chapter was longer tbh

E: not to say i dislike the story or that its bad, just that ive read better ones, its still very very good

Dex-chan lover
If some frenchs pass by,rejoice : Bloom into you is coming to using french. There is no announce yet but Amazon has already the 3rd first volumes listed.

I keep wondering for obvious reasons why this series isn't tagged 'yuri', is it some kind of inside joke?

@lal, there seem to be a lot of series tagged yuri without more explicit scenes than the ones portrayed in this one though?

Dex-chan lover
They did it folks. The sexy time chapter is arrived and it's glorious plus we had Yuu top.

Users who are viewing this thread