Bloom Into You

Power Uploader
@Reclawed actually, the author herself said she wasn't writing yuri, but about "Girls and love".

So, she avoided the tropes of the genre (angst, Class S, "but we are both girls!", boy getting in between, marriage and all that jazz) and just wrote about Yuu and Touko's relationship and their evolution as people, not as archetypes.

It was clear from the very beginning that Touko is a bottom and Yuu is a top. This isn’t suprising, it is justice.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yuu tops.
They finally sealed the deal.
It was only the second to last chapters so we have an epilogue/wrap up chapter.

My skin has cleared.
Crops watered.
Depression cured.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I give this shit ending 1 star. Why? You may ask! Simple, I hate the kind of after sex and time-skip ending! This is so bullshit on many level. So many aspects the story can keep going on, and it should be. This ending kills the other supported characters role. Unless a second season announced, I will never raise its star!

1-star rating is serious, not a threaten.

Honestly, I like this manga, but thank God it's over. Any end of any chapter felt like a good ending point. But it kept going on and on and on

Dex-chan lover
@yurirei
So many aspects the story can keep going on, and it should be.

You're not gonna be a good writer witht that type of thinking. Sometimes it's not a good thing to drag a story on and on, especially if it's just for the sake of keep the story alive.

This ending kills the other supported characters role.

Support roles are true to their name, they're support. Most of them are developped the way they should have been developped. There no need to keep the story if it's not even for the MC's. If Nakatani-sensei don't developped them more, it's probably because she think they doesn't need further developpement.

1-star rating is serious, not a threaten.

You just sound mad because the story ended without developpement on side characters, which sound a little butthurt considering most of mangas don't even bother sometime to even developped side characters.

Users who are viewing this thread